Now Hiring: Web Design Intern in Scott, LA
Work Designs is currently seeking a web design intern for our office in Scott, LA. We are looking for someone who is friendly, organized, and able to communicate professionally. This is a part-time, entry-level position with flexible hours, but it has the potential to develop into a full-time job. This job requires the ability to work both independently and cooperatively on a variety of projects, but primary responsibilities would include:
- • Working with graphic designers in the creation and maintenance of our websites.
- • Helping to set up and maintain online stores.
- • Creating social media advertisements and promotional emails.
- • Some customer service and/or technical support may be necessary.
This position may involve working with others on multiple projects at a time, and it is therefore important that the applicant is diligent and reliable. This position calls for the following skills and experience:
- • Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and PHP.
- • Knowledge of other programing languages is a plus.
- • Proficiency in using Adobe Photoshop.
- • Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and/or InDesign is a plus.
- • Formal education or experience in graphic design, web design, or in a related field is a plus.
Work Designs is a growing, local printing and embroidery company with multiple offices in the area. We offer competitive pay, paid vacations, holidays, 401k and benefits for our full-time employees. If you are interested in this position, please submit an application here. For questions, please call 337-706-8106.
Apply for this job.